The Charter Township of Haring Cemetery is located at 7871 E. 30 ¾ Road.
Established in 1870
Sexton: Raymond Vasser (231) 878-0025
In Early May our fire department and volunteers do a spring cleanup each year that began in the spring of 2022.
We appreciate the work they do to make our cemetery look nice.
View Cemetery Ordinance
Interesting facts on the cemetery:
On September 18, 1882, Ephaim Shay & his wife Jane sold the first section of the cemetery to Haring Township for $1.00
Then on September 11, 1959, Richard Taylor along with his wife Eileen sold to Haring Township another section for the cemetery for the price of $75.00.
They again sold another section of property to the township for the cemetery on March 28, 1974, for $2,500.00